We sell your items for you; and you get up to 75% of the selling price!
You set the price.
We run the sale.
Then we send you a check!
Registration is open now.
CONSIGN with Bunny Tail ReSale!
- You will get more money for your gently used baby and kid items at a
consignment sale than you would from a traditional garage sale.
- You set your own price and decide if you want it reduced for the final sale day.
- Enjoy a high profit margin: you get up to 75% of the sale price!
- You get a quick sales turn around. In one weekend hundreds of interested
shoppers will see your items and you'll get paid for your sales within 3 weeks.
- You don't need to be present to sell! Simply drop off your ready-to-sell items
and wait for your check!
- You'll get to shop before the public at the exclusive Thursday night pre-sale,
and 1/2 hour early on Saturday at the 50% off day.
- You don't have to worry about the wind! Our indoor facility ensures that
everyone is comfortable and your items are safe.
- We do all of the direct marketing for you!
- You can take advantage of our special Valet Consignment system which has
been set up for those who would prefer to still earn some money but would
rather someone else do the work of prepping and pricing their items.
- You'll be doing something good for the environmentAND our community
by passing your gently used items on to a new family!
Ridgecrest's Original Baby & Kid Consignment Sale Event
Fall 2020 dates TBD
Tagging Supplies for Sale:
(see our Tagging Supplies page for more information on each item)
Hangers - 10 for $1
Tagging gun, barbs & needles - $10
Safety Pins - 10 for 10 cents
Cardstock - 20 sheets for $1
Zip ties - 10 for 10 cents
Packing tape - $2.00
Please use our Step-by-Step Guide to Traditional
Consigning to help you complete each step of the
Traditional Consignors will need to register HERE
for a time to drop off their items on
Monday, 14 September (10:30 am - 11:30 am, 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm),
Tuesday, 15 September (9:00 am - 11:30 am, 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm), or
Wednesday, 16 September (9:00 am - 11:30 am, 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm)
at the Old Town Theatre. Please plan to be there for at least 30
minutes as we inspect each item to make sure it is clean without
tears or broken parts, etc. Anything that does not pass
inspection will be returned to you to take home.
Valet Consignors should plan to drop off their items at the Old Town Theatre on Monday, 14 September, between 10:00 am and 11:30 am or 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Traditional Consignors will need to pick up their unsold & undonated items between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm on Saturday, 19 September. Any items not picked up by 6:00 pm will be donated.